Monday, November 30, 2009

Nightmare

About a week ago, I had a really bad dream involving murderous, vindictive orcas and humpback whales. I guess I was whimpering or something in my sleep because after I woke myself up with a loud gasp and fighting for air, I looked around the room wildly because I had that terrible, strange feeling that someone was in the room. Incidentally, I forgot to lock my door the night before so if there really was someone in the room, it wouldn't have surprised me.
Anyway, I kept sensing that something was at least staring at me so I put on my glasses and peered around only to have my eyes land on Cooper who was standing on his hind legs with his front paws on my bed staring at me like, "...hi?" It really freaked me out because he was staring so intently at my face like, "were you having a bad dream? You were making weird noises so I decided to come and stare at you until you woke up. It was all a dream...go back to sleep now...it was all a dream..."
Ugh, so glad Cooper can't talk...

No comments: