Monday, April 5, 2010

Counter surfer

I don't know what's up with Cooper lately but he's been leaping onto the kitchen counters and dragging whatever food item down and ripping apart the plastic and eating until he's full. Normally, he's never done this and the only time he stole food was if I left it on the ground for whatever stupid reason. It's gotten to the point where I have to lock up Cooper in his house when I leave for work or wherever.

Corey think it's because of Cooper's diet and he's hungry all the time so he tries to steal food. Either way, it's annoying and although I have been feeding him a tad more, I don't think it'll make much of a difference. Cooper is now sick and had diarrhea for the last couple days because of all the food he ate.

He ate a lot of carbs; he ate 3 bagels and a couple slices of bread. As he's allergic to wheat and corn, he is now miserable and itchy and it's probably the reason why his bowels are in such havoc.

No comments: