Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Boyfriends and dogs

As I've been going on dates recently, some of the guys have stopped by my place so I can either change my shoes or pick something up. That means they get to meet Cooper for better or for worse. As Cooper likes everyone who walks in the door, it usually goes well but sometimes Cooper's in a bitchy mood and wants everyone to know it. His allergies have been really bad lately so he's always in a bad mood. I don't blame him.
Anyway, I dated this guy a long time ago names Chris and he was jealous of Cooper mostly because Corey got him for me and he was "our" dog. Cooper didn't really care much for Chris either; usually he ignored him like he ignores me. One time Chris yelled at Cooper to get down from a chair and Cooper didn't want to so Chris grabbed him by his collar and knocked him off the chair. Yeah, I broke up with him soon after; no one mistreats my dog but me.
Cooper met Tye a few days ago and although he woofed at him, he didn't really care. He sat on the bed and cuddled with him and I thought that was kind of cute. There was this show on VH1 where a woman wouldn't date someone if her cat didn't like that and I thought that she was fucking crazy. But then, I thought about it and maybe animals have some 6th sense when it comes to people. I mean, Cooper's is way off since he likes the homeless and the meth heads, but I don't think I can date someone who didn't like Cooper.

No comments: